Thursday, September 23, 2010

1st Christmas Layout

My cousin's daughter so graciously let me use a photo of her family for this layout. Crystal and her husband, Brian, had triplets in July 2009. Technically, they are my first cousins, three times removed, and that information came from here. Crystal's mother Bonnie and I are first cousins because our mothers were sisters. The "cousin relationships" are so confusing to me, that I'm just going to call them my third cousins even if it isn't correct and leave it at that. The triplets, Gabriel, Lyla and Isabella are almost 15 months old and are just adorable! I'm hoping to do more projects with photos of them. I haven't actually met them yet, since we don't live near each other. Hopefully one day.....

1st Christmas

I created this layout using one of the laser-cut paper doilies from BasicGrey. This one is the Jovial Doilies Poinsettia Bouquet. I think that it's just gorgeous!

I did add stickles to the doily

100_3116-1

and also to the poinsettia and leaves.

100_3117-1

This layout will be on display at The Baker's Wife on Friday.

Products used for this layout: Moxxie Joys of the Season Elements Cardstock Sticker, BasicGrey Laser-Cut Paper Doilies - Jovial Poinsettia Bouquet, Dreamstreet Papers Alphabet, Bazzill Paper Poinsettia and Holly Leaves, Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Vintage Photo, Stickles in Gold, Lime Green, Crystal, Xmas Red and Green, Amuse Creative Candy Black Twinkle Stickers, BasicGrey Painted Brads and May Arts Ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

09 10