Thursday, September 23, 2010

CPS Sketch 185 Challenge

It's Never Too Late...


I had some strips of patterned paper leftover from another project and I really love being able to use scraps. When I saw this sketch, I knew they would be perfect! This challenge is from CPS (Card Positioning Systems). They have fantastic sketch challenges and I try to participate as often as I can.

Here's the sketch my card is based on:

CPS185


Supplies used for this card: Bazzill Cardstock, Doublemates Cardstock, BasicGrey Cappella Collection, May Arts Ribbon, We R Memory Keepers Large Round Snaps, Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Vintage Photo, Tim Holtz "Good Thoughts" Stamps CMS085, Sizzix Embossing Folder "Dots", CPS Sketch



Thanks for taking the time to stop by!

3 comments:

Maria said...

Pretty card...love all the colors!

Kristii said...

Very pretty!!!! Love the distress inking!!!

Patty Albertson said...

Thanks @Maria & @Kristii!

09 10