Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Cheers!

This blog post is for you, Tami! I saved this sketch from 52 Sketches...52 Weeks - a blog that no longer exits. Now you can find the sketches on Julie Bonner's blog Starting Now... Regardless, I like the sketches and have saved several of them. I'll apologize in advance because I'm not sure what date this sketch is from.

When I first saw it, I made a mental note because I knew it would be perfect with the right photo. I think the one I used worked beautifully!

Cheers!



magpiemarchsketch500


After I completed this layout and looked back at the one I posted yesterday, I think I'm beginning to see a pattern - me in a picture with drink in hand! Just so you know, my life isn't unbearable. These are just good times and good memories, so "Cheers" to yours too!

Products used for this layout: Bazzill Cardstock & French Vanilla Paper Flowers, Making Memories Chipboard Jigsaw Shapes, Queen & Co Felt Fushion, Sizzix "Loopy" Die & "Girls Are Weird" Alphabet Dies, Shabby Green Door: Farmers' Market Twine in Cherry Twist, Button, Misc shape from cardstock.

2 comments:

Vicky said...

Fun layout!!! Love your bright colors with a little black thrown in! This is a wonderful photo too!

Jennifer Davis said...

LOVE this one Patty! Love the bright colors (they are so you) and the photo is great as well...fun to see you scrapping pages!

09 10