Sunday, October 11, 2009

Graphic 45 Withdrawal

I don't know why I haven't been using my favorite line of paper lately. My new friend Marilyn from Madison sent me a couple of her cards that gave me some ideas. I created my own versions this afternoon and I'm pleased with the results. Now, I'm anxious to start using Graphic 45 paper again.

For the base of the first card I chose to use Dusk by Bazzill and I just love the color! Cardstock used is Haute Couture and Buttons A La Mode from the Fashionista Collection by Graphic 45. Making Memories Slice Machine using Basic 3 and Noteworthy cartridges were used for the diecuts. Hero Arts Clear Design "Friends" stamps, black gemstones, brads and machine stitching were also used.

Friends


I used red cardstock for the base of the next card. I also used Graphic 45's Haute Couture and Vintage Cherries from the Fashionista Collection. Hero Arts "Friends stamps, Making Memories Slice Diecutting machine using Noteworthy, machine stitching, red and black felt was used with the Flowers & Branch die from Sizzix to cut the flower, button and lace.

Thinking of You (Friend)

No comments:

09 10