Thursday, August 6, 2009

Two New Cards

Since I was being domestic today and doing laundry, I figured I had time to sit down and make a few cards. I bought this Friends stamp set by Hero Arts awhile ago and have only used it once. I've also been having withdrawal from cardmaking because it seems like I haven't made any at home for awhile. I really like how both turned out.

Life is Sweeter

For the card above I used the Sizzix Scallop Frame die and cut it out of chipboard. I then painted it the color steel using Making Memories acrylic paint. For the flower I painted a Bazzill Garden Flower Chip the color cranberry. After they dried I painted both with the clear gloss specialty glaze. Other products used are: Bo Bunny Alissa Kissable cardstock, black cardstock, May Arts ribbon, button, black twine and Hero Arts Friends stamp set.

The card below was made using red cardstock, green Bazzill cardstock, ribbon, paper flowers, button, tan twine and I again used the Hero Arts Friends stamp set.

Friend Inspire

No comments:

09 10