Thursday, October 25, 2018

Simon Says Flicker Challenge 108!


Grateful

I am really getting this card posted to the challenge last minute!

I'm normally running behind, but not this late!

My card is for the Simon Says Stamp Flickr Challenge and it ends at 9am today!

I wanted to submit one more card because the Simon Says Stamp Flickr Challenges are one of my favorites and I love the "Anything Goes" challenges. 

Simon Says Flicker Challenge 108! Anything Goes

Grateful 

I love this stamp set! 

I actually created this background and two others at the same time. I've posted one card, but didn't know what sentiment I wanted to use on the other two. So this is the second one and I still have one more card to post. 

Grateful 

My background was created using distress oxide ink in salty ocean.

I stamped the image with versamark ink and then heat embossed with white embossing powder.

I then added the ink to my craft mat, spritzed water and dipped my cardstock into it and let it dry. 

The stamp set is called Sketched Flowers by Simon Says Stamp.

Grateful 

The die and sentiment is from Sugar Pea Designs called Grateful Greetings.

The stamp set has quite a few sentiments. I love this one!

I added a few clear sparkling droplets to finish off the card. 

Grateful

Thanks for taking the time to stop by!

No comments:

09 10