Tuesday, October 16, 2018

CAS on Friday: Thank You Card & Simon Says Stamp Flickr Challenge

Thanks

I'm back in my craft room!

I had started this card and two others using the same stamp set but didn't get to finish them before I left on vacation. Once I finish the other two I'll be posting them this week in some challenges I'm going to participate in. 

I spent some time over the weekend going through the challenges I want to play along with this week. We'll see how many I can actually do!

I'm linking this card to the CAS on Friday challenge. The card has to be clean and simple and be a thank you card.

The other challenge I'm linking to is the Simon Says Stamp Flicker Challenge. This challenge is for cards using Simon Says Stamp products and the theme is anything goes which is one of my favorite themes!


Thanks 

The stamp set used for this card is by Simon Says Stamp and is called Sketched Flowers.

I love this set!

For the sentiment I used the stamp set Thank You Flowers also from Simon Says Stamp. 

Thanks

My background was created using ripe persimmon distress oxide ink.

I stamped the image using versamark ink and then heat embossed with white embossing powder.

Be sure to check out both challenges and see all the beautiful cards that have been created!

Thank for taking the time to stop by!

1 comment:

Tasha said...

Love it, Patty!

09 10