Wednesday, October 24, 2018

CAS(E) this Sketch!

If I had a flower...

My card today is linked to the CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge.

I had hoped to link some cards to a few more challenges this past week but time wasn't on my side!



If I had a flower... 

My background was stamped using a stamp set from Gina K Designs called Whimsical Wildflowers.

This is a great set because there's also a set of dies that coordinate with the flowers and leaves. 

If I had a flower... 

I used Distress Oxide inks for the flowers. The colors used were: fired brick, fossilized amber, wild honey, spiced marmalade, peeled paint and tea dye.

If I had a flower...

The background for my sentiment was created by adding fired brick ink to my mat, spritzing it with water and then dipping my cardstock into it. I stamped the sentiment with versafine ink in black onyx. 

I love this stamp set. I can't wait to play with it some more!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by!

No comments:

09 10