Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Texture Fades

Life

About a month ago I posted some cards that I had made using a technique from Gina at Gina K Designs. I had purchased a card class from Online Card Classes and this technique is one of the classes. I encourage you to check out their classes. It's nice to be able to watch the videos at your own pace. 

When you do the technique which uses waxed paper and an iron you actually get two cards for each one that you create.  You can see the original post here

Life

The two cards I've posted today are the extra panels that I created when I made the original cards. 

Life

I used distress oxide ink on both, but I don't remember what colors I used.

I should be better at writing down what inks I'm using.

Sometimes my craft table is such a mess when I crafting I don't know what I'm using!

Laugh Smile Love

The products I used are listed below. Both sentiments are from Visible Image. I love their stamps!

Laugh Smile Love 

Laugh Smile Love

This is a fun technique. I want to try it with more detailed embossing folders.


Products Used: 
Distress Oxide Ink
Sizzix Texture Fades - Tim Holtz - Roses & Lace
Visible Image Stamps - Laugh Louder & Life Is For Living

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

09 10