Monday, July 23, 2018

New Ending

New Ending

Here's another one of the backgrounds that I've been creating and setting aside waiting to find a sentiment that I want to use. I'm not sure why I'm so poky deciding on sentiments. It could very well be that I am overwhelmed with the amount of stamp sets I own. I like to have choices and I have many! One can never have enough craft supplies, right?! I love collecting inspirational and humorous sentiments for cards. 

New Ending 

This is a very cool background die. I die cut it in white card stock and then adhered over a water color panel I made using distress oxide inks. I also added a little sheer shimmer spray by Imagine Crafts over the panel.

fullsizeoutput_23ab 

These are the products I used. 
Trellis Background by Dare 2B Artsy
Tulips Stamp Set by Sparkle N Sprinkle
Sheer Shimmer Spray by Imagine Crafts 
Onyx Black Versafine Ink
Distress Oxide Inks - various
Misc bling by My Mind's Eye

New Ending

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

09 10