Monday, July 30, 2018

Simon Says Flicker Challenge #102 - You Are Wonderful


Wonderful 

This is my card for the Simon Says Stamp Flicker Challenge #102!

The theme is "Favorite Technique".

My favorite technique is creating watercolor backgrounds with Distress Inks. 

Wonderful 

I just love all the different patterns that can be made by either dragging your card through the ink or by splashing or smooshing your card into the ink. I don't think I can ever get board creating watercolor backgrounds. 

Wonderful 

I just used two Distress Oxide inks for this background. 

I created a frame that I popped up around my stamped sentiment. 

I watercolored a second panel that I die cut the frame out of. 

Wonderful

This card is linked to the Flicker Simon Says Stamp Challenge

Products used for this card:
Distress Oxide Ink: Mermaid Lagoon, Fossilized Amber
Our Daily Bread: Double Stitched Rectangle Dies
Simon Says Stamp Stamp Set: Uplifting Thoughts SSS101623

1 comment:

Eileen said...

Great card and that is one of my favorite techniques as well!

09 10