Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Funky Glasses

(Spec) Tacular

This card is my favorite!

I've had the die for the glasses for some time.

When I went to a stamp show here in Minnesota in June I bought two sentiments that work perfectly with the dies. I went through my stamps and found that I like the sentiment above also.

Here's the crazy part. I have a stamp set that I bought a few years ago at the Taylored Expressions booth at one of the stamp shows I went to. I have the stamp set logged in my Evernote program (I am terribly behind in organizing my stamp sets etc in!) and I can't find it! It's a perfect set to use with this die, which is why I bought it in the first place. I've been looking through everything and I haven't come across it yet. I have no idea where I have misplaced it. 

(Spec) Tacular

Backgrounds for all cards were created using distress oxide inks and water.

(Spec) Tacular

For the glasses I used some watercolor panels I had previously made.

I used more distress ink and a stencil to add patterns to the paper and then die cut the glasses.

(Spec) Tacular

On this card I used a Paper Trey Ink to add interest.

(Spec) Tacular

(Spec) Tacular

(Spec) Tacular

I used a Tim Holtz stencil over the background on this card.

(Spec) Tacular

(Spec) Tacular

Such a fun die! I'm continuing to look through my stamp sets to find more sentiments that I want to use. Hopefully I'll come across the set I can't find!

Products used:
Endless Creations Stamps: F295 Make It (spec) & F294 Have (spec) Birthday
Distress Oxide Inks: mermaid lagoon, picked raspberry, twisted citron, wild honey, peacock feathers
Stencils: Paper Trey Ink, Tim Holtz Dot Fade
Impression Obsession: Lg Glasses Die
The Ton Stamp Set: Get It Girl

No comments:

09 10