Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Bark

Bark 

I made this folio and I'm totally in love with it! I started it late Saturday and finished it Monday evening. It was such a quick project and I love that! Even as poky as I am, I would've been able to finish it on Sunday but I had a few other things to do. I followed a tutorial from Ginger over at My Sister's Scrapper. I've been following her for years and I love her projects. I'd love to go to one of the retreats that she teaches at sometime. 

This is the first time I've made a folio. I've thought about making one for quite a while and finally took the plunge. After creating this folio there are a few thinks I know I will do differently next time.  

I'm not sure about the stickers I added to the right of the cover. I may have added a few too many.  I don't normally use a lot of stickers, but since I have them I decided to go with it. 

Bark 

I loved this sticker I added to the back cover!

Bark 

Tons of room inside for photos!

Bark 

Lots of photo mats that the pocket holds!

Bark 

I love that the waterfall lifts off the page.

Bark 

The photo above and below are the two outside spines. 

Bark

For such a small book you are able to get a lot of photos inside. 

I want to make another one with this paper collection by October Afternoon called Bark. I found another collection online so I snapped it up. I'll decorate it a little different. I also found the Meow collection that matches this one so of course I picked that up too. I have a feeling I'll be making more of these folios because they are just so adorable!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Eileen said...

Patty, I just love that folio! You do such beautiful work!

09 10