Saturday, April 30, 2016

How To Make Me Happy......

Coffee

I bought a new stamp set from Stampin' Up and I love it! I'm pretty sure this set has been out for a few months. I don't have a lot of Stampin' Up products but lately I've found they have a few more items that I'm really liking. 

The other stamp I used on this card is from Simon Says Stamp. Love the quality of their stamps. 
I'll be using both of these sets a lot. I made the card below last week so I thought I add it to this post. It was the first card I made with this stamp set. It was inspired by a card I came across. I'd add the link to it but I can't find what blog I saw it on. 

Thanks

Products used: Simon Says Stamps & Die: Choose Happy & Thanks For Being There, Stampin' Up: Timeless Textures, PaperTrey Ink, Distress Ink

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

09 10