Sunday, May 1, 2016

Hugs & Hello

Hello

Rubbernecker Stamps are my newest addiction! I went to Scrapbook Expo yesterday specifically to go to their booth. I've been checking out their stamps online for months, but I really wanted to see them in person before I invested in them. The quality is great and I love them! I picked up this set called Daisies and another one called 3 Flowers. Today's cards are from the Daisies set. I'll post the 3 Flowers card another time. 

The card above uses Tim Holtz Distress Markers. I colored them on the stamp, spritzed with water and stamped. For the card below I used my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers on the stamp, spritzed water and stamped. They turned out very similar. You really can't tell the difference between the inks. Sentiments were diecut using dies from Simon Says Stamp.

Hugs

Thanks for stopping by!

Products used: Rubbernecker Stamps: Daisies, Simon Says Stamp Dies: Painted Hugs & Hello, VersaFine, Watercolor Paper, Tim Holtz Distress Markers, Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers

No comments:

09 10