Thursday, February 25, 2016

February Swap Card

Live With Zest

It's time to share the cards I created for a swap I'm in. I can't believe how fast the month has flown by! It seems Like I just sent them off and now it's time to get new cards ready for the March swap. I really thought I'd have time to participate in some challenges and do some blogging about them. It seems there just isn't a lot of extra time for such things lately. 

I saw a video in on of the groups I belong to on Facebook for triple time embossing. I've always wanted to try the triple time stamping but I just haven't gotten around to it. This technique looked easy and I liked the look so that's what I went with this time for my swap cards. You can see the video I watched here.

For my first card above I used an embossing folder from Cuttlebug called Leafy Branch. The distress ink I used is called mowed lawn.

Just Because

This card uses an embossing folder from The Paper Studio called Intricate Swirl. The distress ink color is fossilized amber. 

Have a fantastic day!

My final card uses an embossing folder called Whimsy from We R Memory Keepers and the distress ink used is salty ocean.

I loved using this technique and I'm sure I'll use it again. I don't think all embossing folders will work for this technique, but it doesn't hurt to try any that you may have. Now I'll have to try the triple stamping!

Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

09 10