Sunday, December 28, 2014

Mojo Monday Challenge 377

Mojo Monday Challenge 377

Whew...I just finished my card for the Mojo Monday Challenge! I was even able to get a half decent photo before the sun went down. I had planned to finish my card yesterday so I wouldn't feel rushed today but I got detained with other stuff. 

I used DCWV's The Old World Stack for the patterned paper and PaperTrey Ink cardstock in vintage cream for my base. The die cut is called Arianna Lace from Heartfelt Creations by Spellbinders. I used the edge punch from EK Success called dotted scallop for the edges on the the pinkish/maroon colored cardstock. The butterfly was punched with a Martha Steward punch. For the sentiment I used a Hero Arts stamp set called Find Joy. Gems are also from Hero Arts. 

I haven't played along with a Mojo Monday sketch for a long time! I used to love creating from their sketches. Hoping to be able to do them every week if I can squeeze it in!


Mojo Monday Challenge 377

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

09 10