Saturday, November 23, 2013

Unscripted Sketches #232


Oh how I loved the sketch from Unscripted Sketches this week! Interestingly enough this Sizzix star die is the one I was using when I wrecked my Tim Holtz Vagabond. I received my replacement Vagabond in the mail the other day and I haven't even busted it out of the box. I'm afraid to. You can read that post here



I used grungeboard for stars, covered them with glossy accents and then sprinkled Tim Holtz distress glitter over them. 


The patterned paper is a pretty pattern from Recollections called Botanica Noel and the sentiment is from Technique Tuesday. 

Please stop by and join us this week with your take on the sketch above. Don't forget to check out all the beautiful creations from all of the Unscripted Design Team! All the details are on the blog post over at Unscripted Sketches. You don't have to have a blog in order to play. If you load your creations to a gallery, just add the direct link to your project and be sure to give credit for the sketch to Unscripted Sketches.

Products Used: PTI in Vintage Cream
Patterned Paper - Recollections - Botanica Noel
Stamps - Technique Tuesday - Jingle All the Way by Ali Edwards
Ink - Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Festive Berries & Vintage Photo
Glitter - Tim Holtz Distress Glitter - Mowed Lawn & Festive Berries
Die - Sizzix Star
Tim Holtz Idea-Ology Grungeboard
Sketch - Unscripted Sketches

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

09 10