Saturday, November 9, 2013

Unscripted Sketches #230

This is my first card for the Design Team over at Unscripted Sketches! I really LOVE their sketches and I know I am just going to have so much fun working with them every week. I just wish I could find a place where I could get a decent photo. It seems like I can never get the lighting right.




I used some Krafty Christmas card stock from Canvas Corp. Kraft and red are two of my favorite combinations. I also love the patterns together! I used just a hint of Tim Holtz Black Soot Distress Ink around the edges just to make them stand out. The stamp is from a new set I just bought from Technique Tuesday. One can never have enough Christmas stamps!

Please join us this week with your take on the sketch above. All the details are on the blog post over at Unscripted Sketches! You don't have to have a blog in order to play. If you load your creations to a gallery, just add the direct link to your project and be sure to give credit for the sketch to Unscripted Sketches. That's it!

Products Used:
Base Cardstock - PTI in Kraft
Patterned Paper - Canvas Corp - Krafty Christmas Cardstock
Stamps - Technique Tuesday - Jingle All the Way by Ali Edwards
Ink - Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Black Soot
Gems - Hero Arts - Pearls
Sketch - Unscripted Sketches

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am going to take this card idea and scraplift it into 12x12 scrapbook page. Love your stuff!

Leslie Germain said...

Great card. Love the craft paper with the red!

Patty Albertson said...

Thank you! I'd love to see what kind of LO you come up with!

Patty Albertson said...

Thanks Leslie! This combination is one of my favorites!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Kraft and Polka dots - what could be better? !!! Awesome job Patty!

09 10