Saturday, November 10, 2012

Vintage Tags

Bells

My title should actually say "Vintage Tags Plus Two Non Vintage Ones" but that would be way too long! I have included two tags at the bottom of this post that are in no way Vintage. 

I've been a little absent in my blogging lately. I've been working on projects and just haven't had much time for my blog. I haven't even been doing much baking or made any new recipes. Gosh, I didn't even participate in Mom's Crazy Cooking Challenge this month. The 7th came and went and I completely forgot about it! This month the challenge was stuffing recipes. You can check them out here. I usually set up a board and pin all the recipes and I'm behind on that too! Next month's challenge is perfect sugar cookies. My sugar cookies don't always turn out very well so I haven't yet decided if I'll join in. I will set up a board and pin the recipes though. 

Bells

These are some tags I've created with a new stamp set I picked up last weekend. We made a trip to Minnesota for a 50th Wedding Anniversary party and I was able to sneak some shopping in. This set is called Mini Holidays from Stampers Anonymous from the Tim Holz collection. 

Bells

As you can see I've used the same stamp with different inks. The sentiment below is one of my favorites!

A Joyful Christmas


A Joyful Christmas


A Joyful Christmas


A Joyful Christmas

When I saw this stamp set from Technique Tuesday I had to have it. Although the "Keep Calm and...." is a bit overused, I think some of the sayings are quite humorous. This stamp set is called Twinkle On.

Keep Calm and Be Merry


Keep Calm and Twinkle On

All of these tags are available in my Etsy store. I've just finished tags for a swap I'm in. I'll share my tag and the ones I receive in December. Now I'm getting ready to start on a mini book for a swap I'm in. I'm pretty excited about participating in both swaps. I can't wait to see the the creativity of the others in their projects.

Thanks for stopping by!

These are the products used to create these tags:


No comments:

09 10