Sunday, November 18, 2012

Cards

Joy To All

I thought I'd share a few of the Christmas cards I've been working on. I purchased some new holiday patterned paper, but I find myself trying to use up some that I've had for awhile. I've also been using up a lot of my scraps.  I'm not sure of the name of this paper, but I believe its from Teresa Collins. The die for the tree is one I bought after watching a demo at Scrapfest. It's from Hero Arts and is called Stamp & Cut Christmas Trees. There are also three tree stamps with the set. The sentiment stamp is from Hero Arts and the set is called Joy To All. 

Peace Love Joy

This card is based on the first one. I used up some scraps I had and I'm not positive, but this paper might be from BoBunny. The stamp is from Paper Trey Ink called Christmas Blessings. I don't think you can tell from the photo, but for the sentiment I embossed it with clear embossing powder. 

Merriest Wishes

I used patterned paper from Echo Park called Holly Jolly Christmas for this card. This design is not mine. I've seen many cards made like this and have always thought it would be a nice quick card to make. It's super simple, with the exception of the darn bows! I did use a fork though to make it easier. The Hero Arts Stamp set for this sentiment is called Merriest Wishes.

Wishing You Well

Lastly, I made this card for a great gal from the Scrappy Girl group I belong to. I met a ton of wonderful ladies online who share the same passion as I do for Scrapfest. The woman who received this card fell and broke her arm and ended up needing surgery. I've been stocking up on Washi Tape, so I thought I better start working through my stash! I love Hero Arts stamps and this one is called Handwritten Wishing. 

That's it for now. I do have more projects to share, but I'll do separate posts for them. I hope you had a great weekend and are ready to start another new week tomorrow!

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

09 10