Friday, October 5, 2012

Holiday Tags

Have A Jolly Christmas

I've been working on tags. I think this one is my favorite. I just love this poinsettia die I purchased from Taylored Expressions! There are five dies and I used the smallest one for the holly on this tag.

Holiday Cheer 

 I was going through some of my old stamps and trying to give them new life. This one is so old I don't even know what the name of it it. All I know is that it's a Hero Arts stamp. I also made these using red cardstock.

Be Merry

This is my next favorite tag. I'm not sure why, but this little frog cracks me up! I've also made a set making his scarf green. Below are the other characters that are on the same stamp set. I've made a set using both green and red as the accent color. You can see those tags here.

Season's Greetings

Peace & Love

Happy Holidays

My sister-in-law loves penguins! I made an extra set with red and green scarves and mailed them off to her.

Sparkle Tree

Love this little tree that I've added glitter to!

This post is linked to these parties: Chic and Crafty Party, Linky Party, Pity Party, Delicately Constructed Friday, Delightfully Inspiring Friday

Thanks for stopping by!

Here's are some of the supplies I've used to make these tags:


4 comments:

Aunt B said...

What pretty tags! Aren't punches a wonderful thing to keep in the craft cupboard? They've inspired lots of creativity in my craft room. Thanks for sharing these great ideas.

Nicole said...

These are super cute! I love the glitter ink tree on the last tag!

Katie Drane said...

I'm so glad that I'm following you! I love how the tags turned out. Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful work:)

Katie
www.funhomethings.com

Unknown said...

Really nice Patty! Love that you post what supplies you used :)

09 10