Wednesday, December 7, 2011

21 Days Of Christmas Cards - Day 7 - Merry Merry Christmas

Merry Merry Christmas
This is Day 7 of my "21 Days Of Christmas Cards". For this one I created the same card using green and red.
Merry Merry Christmas
I just randomly used my Quickie Glue Pen to add glitter to the dots on the tree. I used the Sizzix Framelits Fancy Labels to diecut the shape that I stamped the tree image onto. As I looked back through all the cards I  made, I noticed I used that die quite alot! It's one my favorites.

Other supplies used: Patterned Paper from BoBunny called Tis The Season, PTI Cardstock in Pure Poppy, New Leaf, True Black and Vintage Cream, Tim Holtz Alterations On The Edge Scallops Die, Glitter, Sizzix Framelits Fancy Labels, Hero Arts Stamps - Merriest Wishes - CL113, Memento Ink in Bamboo Leaves.

Thanks for stopping by!

This post is linked to these parties: Whatever Goes Wednesday, What I Whipped Up Wednesday, Share The Wealth Wednesday.

No comments:

09 10