Thursday, December 8, 2011

21 Days Of Christmas Cards - Day 8 - Joy, Joy....

Joy, Joy....
This is Day 8 of my "21 Days Of Christmas Cards". I really don't want to pick a favorite, but I'm really drawn to this card.

I have absolutely LOVED using this collection from Authentique! It's their Wonder Collection. I was able to create quite a few cards from just a few sheets of this gorgeous paper! I'll be posting the others in the next few days. I still have paper left. I guess I'm going to have to get some more cards made!

Here are a few more cards that are the same, but I just mixed the pattens up:
Joy, Joy....

Joy, Joy....

Joy, Joy....

Joy, Joy....

Supplies used for these cards: PTI Cardstock in True Black, Ripe Avocado, Bazzill in Cardinal, Penny Black Stamp - Joy, Joy... - 3017F, Authentique Wonder Collection, Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Barn Door and Black Soot, Stampendous! Dot Sparklers.

Thanks for stopping by!

This post is linked to these parties: Show Off Your Stuff Party, Share The Wealth Wednesday.

No comments:

09 10