Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Merry Christmas Cards

Merry Christmas

My sister-in-law emailed me to let me know that she loved the Christmas card I had sent her. Then she asked if I had any extra cards she could purchase. I did, but I wasn't sure that she'd like them. I know she likes the more traditional green and red cards. I had a few left that were in those colors, but I also had a few in kraft, white and black.
Merry Christmas

She did purchase a few of what I had, but wanted to know if I could create a few more. I was able to whip these three up last night and get them in the mail to her today. I hope she likes them!
Merry Christmas

The Penny Black Stickeroos I used helped to create these cards very quickly. I also love that the Hero Arts Stamp set I used had the sentiment "Merry Christmas" in three different fonts. This set is called "Holiday Sayings" . I've found it to be a very versatile set that I've used frequently. I've used it so much that the stamps are discolored, but they still work beautifully. 

I used stickles on all the cards, but I'm not sure it comes through in the photos. It's so hard to capture that sparkle when I take the photo.

Products used on these cards include: PTI in New Leaf and Pure Poppy, Penny Black Stickeroos: Christmas at Dusk and Together in Christmas, Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Black Soot, Memento Ink in Lady Bug and Black Tuxedo, Stickles in Stardust, Stampendous! Dot Sparklers in Red and Gold, Patterned Paper from Graphic 45: 'Tis The Season from the Christmas Emporium Collection, Hero Arts Clear Stamps: Holiday Sayings - CL343.



No comments:

09 10