Tuesday, December 6, 2011

21 Days Of Christmas Cards - Day 6 - Embossed Holiday Greetings

Embossed Holiday Greetings with Red Snowflake
This is Day 6 of my "21 Days Of Christmas Cards".

I love that embossing folders make it so fast and easy to create cards. If I would have made all of them using this design I would have been done in no time!

I used a Cuttlebug Embossing Folder and then used Tim Holtz Distress Ink over the top of the cardstock.

Other supplies used for this card: PTI Cardstock in New Leaf, White and Pure Poppy, Martha Stewart Snowflake Punch, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Gold Brad, Memento Ink in Bamboo Leaves and Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Vintage Photo.

This post is linked to these parties: Take-A-Look Tuesday, Handmade Tuesdays, Too Cute Tuesday, Tip Me Tuesday.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

09 10