Wednesday, December 14, 2011

21 Days Of Christmas Cards - Day 13 - Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas
Whoops! I forgot to post my card yesterday! I should probably take advantage of automatic posting, but I prefer to manually do it myself. I have my posts ready to go, I just have to remember to post them!

I really love how this card turned out and it's one of my favorites! I did use Stickles on Santa's hat, cuffs and the bottom of his coat. I'm not sure if that shows through on the photo very well. The patterned paper for this card is from the Authentique Wonder Collection. It's such a wonderful collection. If haven't seen or used their paper, I highly recommend checking it out.

Supplies used for this card: PTI in Ripe Avocado, Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Vintage Photo, Felt Flower, We R Memory Keepers Glitter Brad, EK Success Open Scallop Edge Punch, Bazzill in Red, Authentique Wonder Collection, Stickles in Stardust, Stamp from TPC Studio - Christmas Greetings.

Thanks for looking!

This post is linked to these parties:  Tip Me Tuesday, Get Your Craft On! Tuesday, Tuesday Confessional.

No comments:

09 10