Monday, December 12, 2011

21 Days Of Christmas Cards - Day 12 - Warm Winter Wishes

Warm Winter Wishes
This is one of my favorites! I know it's just a simple design, but I love the mix of patterns and I love the string behind the poinsettia. I found that I love using just regular, plain old kitchen string in my projects. Very economical too! I love the look of it and you can change the color so easily.

Supplies used for this card: PTI in Pure Poppy, Authentique Wonder Collection, Memento Black Tuxedo Ink, Stamp - Stamps By Judith - E-211, Kitchen String, Hero Arts Pearl Gems, Hero Arts Art Flowers.

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you're enjoying my cards!

This post is linked to these parties: Made By You Monday, Making The World Cuter Monday, A Round Tuit.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Beautiful card!


Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
Hope you have a great week!
Jill @ Creating my way to Success
http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

09 10