Friday, December 2, 2011

21 Cards Of Christmas Cards - Day 2 - Merriest Wishes

Penguin
This is card #2 in my "21 Cards Of Christmas" series. This card was created specifically for my sister-in-law who loves penguins! When I saw this Penny Black Stickeroo and it had a penguin on it, I knew I had to buy it!

I did use stickles on the hat, scarf and holly, but I'm not sure if you can see it very well in the photo.

Other supplies used for this card: Penny Black Stickeroos - Together In Christmas - #10-186, PTI in New Leaf and White, Bazzill in Black, American Crafts Ribbon, EK Success Open Scallop Punch, Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Black Soot, Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black, Hero Arts Stamps - Merriest Wishes - CL113, Hero Arts Hero Hues Metallic Decor.

Thanks for stopping by!

This post is linked to these parties: Free For All Friday!, Delicately Constructed Friday!!, Feature Yourself Friday.

1 comment:

Vicky @ Mess For Less said...

What a pretty card! I am sure she will love it. The penguins are too cute. I am a new GFC, Twitter and FB follower visiting from Delicate Construction. Vicky from Mess For Less

09 10