Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Lou Is Back!

I can't resist making cards with pictures of Lou! This one just makes me smile. My daughter painted his nails red and he seems to be showing them off and smiling in this photo. I think I found the perfect sentiment!
Remember....

Lou gets alot of exercise in the summer. My daughter takes him to dog parks so he can burn off some of his energy. He's like the energizer bunny, he never stops.

Chase....

I love this next one! He looks totally worn out.

So Glad...

My very first card of Lou was a birthday one. It was so popular, I decided to recreate it with a different sentiment. I think it turned out just as well.

Seize.....


I'm still going through all the photos I've so graciously been given, trying to find just the right sentiment for each one. I'll post the cards once I've created them. Thanks for stopping by!

Products use for these cards:
Base: White and Black PTI, Kraft
EK Success Binding Edge Punch
Stampendous! Dot Sparklers
Sizzix Photo Corner #2 Die
Bone Paper Clip
Pompom
Star Punch
TPC Studio Clear Stamps - Playful Expressions - ST93454
Hero Arts Clear Stamps - All Occasion - CL272, Birthday Messages - CL139, Huge Hugs - CL417
Photo Courtesy of Sarah Jackson

No comments:

09 10