Friday, February 25, 2011

Dog Cards

A few months ago I asked friends and family if they had any photos of their pets that they'd be willing to share with me for cardmaking. I made a card using my grandpup Louie (you can see it here) that turned out so cute and I wanted to create some more. Thanks to everyone for the use of their pets photos. I've been going through them and trying to find just the right sentiment for each one. I still need some good cat ones and would also take dog ones too. Our dog and cats are so dark, it's so hard to get good pictures of them.

These are four that I have finished, but there are more to come. The first one is Mr. Lou, my grandpup. He's such a character and so photogenic! Thanks to my daughter, Sarah Jackson, for the use of Lou's photos. I just laugh whenever I look at this one!
Life....

My friend Jeanne Hartmann gave me the next ones to use. They are her sister, Jane Trombley's dogs. I love the look on this guys face so much I had to create two cards!

Seriously....

You...

This one is so adorable! I love puppies. Just looking at this one makes you want touch that soft fur!

Worry...

Products used for these cards include miscellaneous scraps, base cardstock from PTI in white and new leaf, May Arts jute, Hero Arts metallic decor, ribbon, brad, paper clip, Hero Arts Stamps CL487, CL387 and CL351. Photo credits: Sarah Jackson and Jane Trombley.

Watch for more fun pet cards. Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So much fun! You can use any of my dog pics you want. I'd love to see a card with Maisy as "bat dog" =:)

Patty Albertson said...

Thanks Misty! I've got that one of Maisy printed and hope to work on it next. Gotta find just the right sentiment :)

Linda said...

So cute Patty. They made me laugh. More great ideas from the North woods.

09 10