Friday, December 24, 2010

Tags From Scraps

I thought I'd try making some gift tags with my leftover Christmas paper. I've never made tags before and now I think I'm hooked! I love designing cards from scraps. Making tags may just be my new passion.
Tags From Scraps
Here's a closer view of each:
Holly
Snowflake
Tree
Poinsettia

Products Used For These Tags:
Nestabilities Labels One & Classic Scalloped Circles Small
Star Punch
Quickie Glue Pen
Glitter Sparkling Ice
Smooch Pearlized Accent Ink
May Arts Ribbon
Ribbon From JoAnn Crafts
Holiday Time Scatterables - Snowflake & Holly
Versamark
Stampendous! Gold Embossing Powder & Dot Sparklers
Mirrorcard
Creative Imaginations Woodland Brads
Flora Doodles by Petaloo
Farmers Market Cherry Twist Twine
Hero Arts Sparkle Clear Stamps - Warm Wishes - CL243, Merriest Wishes - CL113, Winter's Butterfly - CL234, Holiday Gift Tags - CL237

I hope everyone's day is going well and you're getting all your last minute projects done! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

09 10