Sunday, January 3, 2010

Valentine Card

Here's another Valentine card I designed at Paper Studio. It's a pretty simple design, but gets the point across. I used the large Valentine original die from Sizzix called Hearts, Tandem.

Valentine Card With Sizzix Die


The center hearts are popped up using foam dots to give the card some dimension. I stamped the word "Love" and then outlined it using silver Stickles. I thought the card needed a little shimmer.



Products used for this card: Duplex Cardstock in Red/White, Sizzix Large Valentine Original Die - Heart, Tandem, Stickles in Silver, Sizzix Clear Stamps "Valentine Wishes" by ScrappyCat, Magenta Paper by The Piece, Bazzill Dotted Swiss in Salt, Patterned Paper by Heidi Grace called Valentine's Day Decor Stripe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oooh, Patty I love that card, the simpler, the more elegant in my book! anne

09 10