Friday, August 28, 2009

Happy Card For A Dreary Day...

It's raining again! Unless I can stay home in my pj's and not have to go anywhere, which I can't, I would prefer a sunny day. Just to make myself feel better I cranked out this happy card this morning before I'm off for the day. I used my ink pad on my Sizzix embossing folders and also on my ribbon so that it matched. Of course I was able to get some black in the card since it's my favorite!

Happy Hello


Supplies used for this card: white, black and orange cardstock, Sizzix Dots & Flowers Textured Impressions Embossing Folders, Memories black ink, Stampin' Up only orange ink, May Arts black and white checked ribbon, Hero Arts gemstones in orange, Hero Arts Clear Design Stamps "Thinking of You", Provo Craft flower stamps.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Job, It is souch a nice card. Keep up the good work! See You at the Paper stuido.

Vicky said...

Hey Patty, I like the black too! This is a cool card :)

09 10