Sunday, August 30, 2009

Great Paper Worth Repeating

I picked up this paper at Paper Studio the other day and I just love it. I don't use alot of pink, but it's very striking with the teal, light blue and maroon colors.

For both cards I used paper from the {Note} Worthy Collection from Making Memories called Ava Aqua Floral.

Supplies used for the card below are: Hero Art's Clear Design "Thinking of You" stamps, cardstock, ric rac, and buttons.

Thinking of You

Have A Great Day
Supplies used for the card above: Hero Art's Clear Design "Friends" stamps and Art Flowers in Meadow, paper ribbon, pink & brown checked ribbon, and a button.

3 comments:

Vicky said...

Sweet cards with a sweet color combo...I love that paper collection too :)

Jane said...

yummy colours! great cards!

Jennifer Davis said...

Gorgeous cards Patty! Missing you guys, hope everything is going well at work!

09 10