Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Simon Says Stamp Flickr Challenge #109

So Grateful... 


I used a stencil called Square Dance from Simon Says Stamp for my background.

I thought the colors would be darker so I was a little surprised especially since one of the colors was distress ink in barn door. I used that color first. I then moved the stencil over just a bit and went back over the card stock with mustard seed distress ink. The colors look pastel. I did apply the color with a stencil brush so that does make a difference in how light the colors are. I love the pattern this technique created. 

So Grateful... 

For my sentiment I used a new set from Simon Says Stamp called Thanks and Leaves. I love this set!

Using my MISTI I stamped all the leaves and the sentiment and then heat embossed them with Hero Arts gold embossing powder. I like how the embossing turned out. It's difficult to get a good photo with the shine. I finished the card off with some sparkling clear droplets. 

So Grateful...

Thanks for taking the time to stop by!

No comments:

09 10