Thursday, November 1, 2018

Watercooler Wednesday: WWC194 - "Anything Goes" Challenge

Fall is in the Air

I am linking this card to the Watercooler Wednesday: WWC194 - "Anything Goes" Challenge.


Fall is in the Air

I love fall cards. I think it's because I love all the different variations of color on the leaves.

For my background I applied distress ink over the Christmas Plaid stencil from Echo Park. I used barn door and mustard seed distress ink. 

The stamp set and dies are from Reverse Confetti called Fall Foliage. I stamped the images and then heat embossed them with gold embossing powder. Before adhering the leaves I spattered some green distress ink over the background.

Fall is in the Air

Thanks for taking the time to stop by.

1 comment:

Created by Kath said...

Wonderful Fall card! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges!

09 10