Saturday, August 25, 2018

Simon Says Stamp Flickr Challenge 104! - Anything Goes

Simon Says Flicker Challenge #104 

I'm entering the two cards above in the Simon Says Flicker Challenge #104 this week.

The theme this time is "Anything Goes"

The cards below are extra cards I made using different sentiments that aren't from Simon Says Stamp. 

All cards use the stamp set called Many Thanks from Simon Says Stamp.

The card above on the left uses the Simon Says Stamp Thanks For Being There set. 

Since I had the Many Thanks stamp set out and set up in my MISTI I decided to create several cards at once. 

Simon Says Flicker Challenge #104 

This card uses the stamp set A Friend Like You from Reverse Confetti.

Simon Says Flicker Challenge #104 

The stamp set for this card is also from Reverse Confetti called The Most Beauty.

Simon Says Flicker Challenge #104

This final card uses the Avery Elle Simply Said stamp and die set. Sentiments for all cards were stamped with VersaFine black onyx ink. The Distress Oxide inks used for stamping the flowers are: salty ocean, squeezed lemonade, peeled paint, mermaid lagoon and picked raspberry. On the last card I used Gina K's fresh asparagus for the leaves.

I love using the MISTI for stamping multiple cards at once! 


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

09 10