Sunday, August 26, 2018

A Bit More Time To Craft Challenge #74 - "Anything Goes"

A Bit More Time To Craft Challenge #74 - "Anything Goes"

I'm linking this card to the challenge below. 

A Bit More Time To Craft Challenge #74 - "Anything Goes" 

I used The Crafters Workshop (TCW) light and fluffy modeling paste over a Dare To Be Artsy mixed  media stencil called Wacky Boxes. I understand that there is now a Wacky Boxes die! I may have to buy it! 

This is the third card I've made with the same color combination. I swear it's my last one using these colors, for now anyway! You can see those cards here and here. I just can't stand to waste ink. I put too much down on my mat. For this card I spritzed more water on the ink and flicked it over the wet modeling paste. I love the dimension.

A Bit More Time To Craft Challenge #74 - "Anything Goes"

The Distress Oxide ink colors used were carved pumpkin, fossilized amber and salty ocean.

The sentiment is from Reverse Confetti called Sentiment Essentials. There is also a die to match. 

I stamp the sentiment using VersaFine black onyx ink.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

09 10