Saturday, August 25, 2018

Addicted To Stamps and More! Challenge #306 - Anything Goes

Addicted To Stamps and More Challenge #306

Happy Saturday!

The card I'm sharing today is for the card challenge going on over at:

Addicted To Stamps and More! Challenge #306

I am participating in several challenges this week. I get an email everyday letting me know what challenges are going on. I go through them all to see what I can come up with. I generally stay away from any challenges that have to do with using digital images. I have way to many stamps for that! I love the "Anything Goes" challenges and the ones I tend to gravitate toward are color, sketch and CAS (clean and simple) challenges. Today's challenge is an Anything Goes challenge.

Since I knew I wanted to play in several challenges, I scanned them all and started creating my card backgrounds. After I did that I narrowed my sentiments down for each card.

For this card I used Distress Oxide ink in fossilized amber, carved pumpkin and salty ocean. Because I always have leftover ink and I don't want to waste it, two cards for two more challenges use the same color combination.

The sentiment is from Reverse Confetti called The Most Beauty. I diecut it using the Double Stitched Circles from Our Daily Bread Designs. I stamped the sentiment using VersaFine ink in black onyx. After I finished the card I flicked ink over it using the Tim Holtz Splatter Brush.

Check back for the rest of the cards I post today!

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Inkyfingers said...

I love your soft and dreamy inked background and the sentiment is lovely and so true! Gorgeous card.
Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM, and I hope you will join us again soon.
Hugs
Carol x

Macimbalo said...

What a great background and the colors you used are really so pretty together! Great sentiment too! Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM!

Nandini said...

Love the gorgeous background and the beautiful sentiment. Great to see you at the ATSM gallery. Looking forward to seeing you again soon. Nandini, DT.

09 10