Saturday, August 25, 2018

CAS(E) this Sketch #286

CAS(E) this Sketch #286

I'm playing along with the CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge again this week!

They have the best sketches!



For this card I used leftover ink that I had used for another card. The distress oxide colors are: carved pumpkin, fossilized amber and salty ocean. I then added some stenciling over the background using Hero Arts Stencil Borders using some of the salty ocean ink. My sentiment is from Reverse Confetti called A friend Like You. I love their stamps, they have the best sentiments! Bling is from Doodlebug Design. 

This was a great clean and simple sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch this week! Be sure to stop over and see all the beautiful cards their design team created!

Thanks for stopping by!




1 comment:

Leigh Penner said...

What a cool background and take on the sketch!

09 10