Sunday, August 19, 2018

CAS(E) this Sketch #285 - Welcome Autumn

Welcome Autumn 

I'm playing along with the CAS(E) This Sketch! Challenge again this week!

My card from the challenge last week got an honorable mention, so that was pretty cool!


Welcome Autumn 

Welcome Autumn 

I watercolored a piece of Strathmore Mixed Media paper with the distress oxide inks shown above. 

I used Memento in Rich Cocoa to stamp the leaves. 

Welcome Autumn 

I always love all the Fall cards that I see every year. 

I only have one stamp set that is Fall related and I always forget to pull it out.

I picked up this stamp and die set at the Rubber Stamp show I went to in July. It's from Rubbernecker Stamps. The stamp set is called Splatter Leaves and the die set to match is called Fall Leaf.

Welcome Autumn

I want to play around with some more inks to create some different colors for the leaves. 

Welcome Autumn

I really love the colors of Fall! 

The only thing I don't care for is that for me when I think of Fall I think of Winter and I'm not a big fan. I don't like having to wear coats and closed toed shoes. I want to be able to wear capris and sandals year round. I guess I grew up and live in the wrong state!

Be sure to check out the challenge this week!

CAS(E) this Sketch #285


Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Leigh Penner said...

Congratulations on having your card featured as an honourable mention! This week’s card is lovely! Wonderful take on the sketch!

09 10