Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge

Hey Sunshine 

This weeks Simon Says Stamp Challenge is Anything Goes using their products. 

I definitely don't have to worry about not having any of their products, because I love them!! So I'm linking my card to their challenge!

I had created this panel awhile ago. I just didn't know what sentiment I wanted to use with it to make a card. I've looked at it many times and just couldn't make a decision. I also didn't know if I wanted to add color around the image or not. I finally just pulled out a stamp set and randomly chose a sentiment. I don't know why it's so hard to do that sometimes. 

Hey Sunshine 

I heat embossed my image with white embossing powder and then watercolored the image with Zig Clean Color markers. I'm still learning when it comes to coloring images, but I think I'm getting a little better. 

The stamp sets I used from Simon Says Stamp are the Handlettered Encouragement for the sentiment and Sketched Flowers for the image. I have seen so many gorgeous cards using the Sketched Flowers stamp set. I'm normally drooling over them because they are just amazing!

Hey Sunshine

Thanks for taking the time to stop by!

3 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh my what a beautiful card, love the soft colours on the floral image.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
luv
Debby

Zetta Evans said...

Love the way you have wrapped the sentiment around the harvest arrangement Nancy,and as usual your embellies are perfect!

Unknown said...

takipçi satın al
takipçi satın al
takipçi satın al

09 10