Saturday, July 7, 2018

Thanks - Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge

Thanks 

I'm joining in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Blog Challenge this week!

The theme is one of my favorite color combinations - Red, White and/or Blue.

Thanks 

For my background I used Distress Oxide ink with a Simon Says Stamp Stencil.

Thanks 

I die cut the squares from a die set from Simon Says Stamp. 

There is also a stamp set that coordinates with this die set. 

The Thanks die is also from Simon Says Stamp.

All products used are listed below. 

Untitled 

I used some Strathmore watercolor paper for my square dies. 

I used Distress Oxide ink that I watercolored the paper with. I let it air dry before die cutting.

Untitled

I went to the Rubber Stamp Show that's in town today and tomorrow.  I bought a ton of fun things to play with! The stencil shown on the left of photo above is from Dare 2B Artzy. I can't wait to use it!

I went to Scrapbook Expo when it was here a month ago and bought a ton of stuff. I think I'm done now. I'm glad they are only in town once a year!

Products Used: Simon Says Stamp Stencil - Square Dance, Simon Says Stamp Dies - Perfect Shapes and Script Thanks, Distress Oxide Ink - Blueprint Sketch and Candied Apple, Strathmore Watercolor Paper.

This card is linked to the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Red White and/or Blue.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Kim Hamilton said...

I love the graphic feel of this card! Great design! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

09 10