Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Multiple Cards


I created the six backgrounds below and then made them into cards. All were created using Distress Oxide inks, stamps, stencils and/or the Gel Press Petites Printing Plates. I used my Clarity brushes for stenciling.

Because this is a long photo heavy post, I will list the names of the products used at the end.

Backgrounds 

The card below I am entering in the 100th Simon Says Stamp Flicker Challenge.

For this card I used the circle gel press with oxide inks and then stamped a flower sentiment from Penny Black. The diecut is from Simon Says Stamp. I added sparkling clear droplets from Kat Scrappiness. The oxide inks used for this card were bundled sage, wild honey and mermaid lagoon.

Hello 

For the next card I used a stencil from ARTplorations. Distress ink used was fossilized amber. Sentiment from Ranger Dylusions. 

The bling is enamel dots. I love these, they are a mat black. I picked up several packs in different colors at Scrapbook Expo and wished I would have bought more. I'm going to the Rubber Stamp Show this weekend and I hope the vendor I bought them from is there so I can pick up more of them. 

Imperfections 

The next card I used bundled sage and blueprint sketch oxide inks along with the square gel press plate.

The sentiment is by Visible Image. I cannot say enough about their stamps. I love them! I am a sentiment nut and if I could I would buy everyone of their stamps!

Strong

Another card using the square gel press plate. I used a stencil with this card. I think it's one that is from Stampin' Up, but I'm not sure as it is one that is not in the original packaging. The oxide inks used were wilted violet and frayed burlap. Sentiment is from Visible Image. 

New Beginnings 

Smile 

The card above uses another stamp from Visible Image. 

I used fired brick oxide ink. The stencil is from ARTplorations.

Sequins finished this card off.

Mistakes

This last card is one of my favorites.

I used the round gel press plate with peacock oxide ink and a stencil from Echo Park. 

Sentiment is from Visible Image. 

I also used the sparkling clear droplets from Kat Scrappiness.  

Products used:
Dies - Simon Says Stamp - Hello Beautiful Gorgeous SSSD111784
Distress Oxide Inks: Peacock Feathers, Blueprint Sketch, Bundled Sage, Wilted Violet, Frayed Burlap, Fossilized Amber, Mermaid Lagoon, Wild Honey, Fired Brick, Antique Linen
Stencils: ARTplorations - Bold Florals, Dots & Dashes, Stampin' Up?, Echo Park - Christmas Plaid
Stamps - Penny Black - Enamor, Ranger Dylusions - The Right Words, Visible Image - New Beginnings, Stay Strong, Voices In Your Head, So Much Stronger

Thanks For Stopping By!  

1 comment:

Eileen said...

Fabulous cards! I am going to have to try out the gel plate technique. TFS

09 10