Saturday, September 9, 2017

Sympathy Cards

Sympathy Cards

I played around my a stamp set from Gina K Designs called Sending Love for these two cards. I took a 6 in by 8 in piece of white cardstock and stamped all over it with different stamps from the set. When I was satisfied with how it looked I cut it in half and used two different distress oxide inks and just blended them over the whole piece of cardstock. All supplies are listed below. 

Sympathy Cards

I the splatted each panel with Distress Paint.

Sympathy Cards

I love how they turned out! I really need to do this with more of my stamp sets. I have so many that have so many unused stamps. Using more of the set really give you a lot more mileage out of your stamps. 

I'm linking my blue card to these challenges:

Supplies:
Distress Oxide Ink: wilted violet and salty ocean
Gina K Stamps: Sending Love and Scripty Sayings
Distress Paint: picket fence
Versafine Ink: black onyx
Doodlebug Designs Sprinkles: blue jean glitter
Recollections bling

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Lovely work, these look great.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/


Inspired 4 U Crafts said...

Both these cards are lovely. The colours are great. Good technique idea.Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.
Angela DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/...

09 10