Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Floral Thank You

Thank You

I created today's card using one of the layering stencils from Tim Holtz. I used distress oxide ink over the stencil and then decided to use it on the strip of cardstock that I added on the side. When you don't have paper to match the color of the ink you're using, applying it to cardstock is a good way to match your project. I then added my sentiment on the side. Added a little bling and it's done! This was a very quick card to make using only three products.

I've linked this card to the Flickr Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge #76.

Supplies used on this card:
Ranger Distress Ink: peeled paint
Doodlebug Design Inc: beetle black assortment
Simon Says Stamp: Handwritten Borders
Hero Arts: Clear embossing powder
Ink: versafine - onyx black

Thanks for stopping by!









No comments:

09 10