Saturday, July 22, 2017

You Are The.....

You are the.......

Today I'm sharing a card I created using the extra ink I had left on my craft mat after making this card. It kills me to waste the ink that's usually left on my mat. I was able to make two card panels so I still have one left to use. I just dabbed the card panel into the ink, let dry and repeated the process until all the ink was used up. For the panel the sentiment is on, I blended the three different inks I used. Products used are listed below. I just love this new stamp I picked up from Rubbernecker!

I've always used Strathmore cold press 140 lb watercolor paper for my wet ink projects (shown below on the right). My new favorite is the mixed media vellum surface (shown below on the left). I absolutely love this stuff!







When I don't use the extra ink on my craft mat for card panels, I add it to my journal. I really like this big book. I have two of this size and a smaller one. 


I haven't done anything in my journals yet except to add the extra ink. I have pages and pages of leftover ink in them. One day I will add sentiments and other random fun things. I also add the ink that is left on stencils. 




Supplies used on this card:
Ranger Distress Inks: twisted citron, peacock feathers, fossilized amber
Doodlebug Design Inc: beetle black assortment
Rubberneck Stamps: Peanut Butter
Hero Arts: Clear embossing powder
Ink: Versamark

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

09 10