Monday, July 3, 2017

Sympathy Cards

With Sympathy

Today I'm sharing three cards I made with one background stamp, a sentiment stamp set and a sympathy word die. All of the backgrounds were made using the Branch Shadow stamp from Rubbernecker. I don't have a lot of Rubbernecker stamps, but the few that I have I really love. They are very good quality stamps.

For the first card I used VersaMark ink and Hero Arts white embossing powder to stamp and heat emboss the background. I then inked over my cardstock with crushed olive distress ink. The word die was cut from some green cardstock and adhered to the card. The bling is ebony black Nuvo Crystal Drops.

With Love & Prayers

The second card uses a sentiment stamp from Gina K Stamps called Scripty Sayings that I stamped with onyx black versafine ink and heat embossed with Hero Arts clear embossing powder. All other supplies are listed above. For this card I inked the background stamp with crushed olive distress ink, spritzed the stamp with water and then stamped onto watercolor paper. I love the image that you get using distress ink and water. 

With Sympathy

The final card uses all the supplies above. The only product that is different on this card is the stitched banner die from Taylored Expressions called stitched banner stacklets. This card is the second generation stamped imaged. I spritzed the stamp with water and stamped this image after stamping the image on the card above without adding any more ink. You get a much lighter image and it's not as clear, but I love how it looks!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

09 10