Sunday, June 4, 2017

Cards Using Distress Oxide Inks

Impossible

I've been wanting to try this technique since I saw Karen's post on her blog Snippets. I bought my Distress Oxides quite awhile ago but haven't taken the time to play around with them. I've been on a mini book kick recently and haven't made any cards for awhile. When I sat down to start creating these cards, I was wondering if I'd forgotten how since it's been so long! Anyway, these cards were inspired by Karen's blog post.

The one above uses a stamp set from Stampin' Up called Flowering Fields and a sentiment from a stamp set from Sweet 'n Sassy called Inspirational Work Art 2. 

Brightest Stars

For the card above and below I used two different sets from Sweet 'n Sassy. One set is Inspirational Work Art 2 and the other is Inspirational Word Art 1. I also used the Timeless Texture stamp set from Stampin' Up.

Intention

The card below uses a stamp set from Simon Says Stamp! called Uplifting Thoughts. I also used two different dies from a Tim Holtz Alterations set from Sizzix. It's one of the mixed media sets. I don't see a name on the package so I'm not sure what it's called. 

Reasons

I do like these new distress oxide inks from Ranger Ink. They definitely are different than the regular distress inks. I have to try some more stamping with them before I form an opinion. 

Thanks for stopping by!
SaveSave

No comments:

09 10